Our experienced lawyers have been helping people throughout Southern Missouri for more than 20 years. We are a respected and effective law firm that cares about you and your individual case. Our prayer is that your life will be better at the conclusion of your case than it was before you came to our offices.
If you are going through a challenge that requires legal assistance, call us for help. We offer comprehensive legal service in the areas of:
• Accidents & Personal Injury. NO WIN, NO FEE! Whether your case involves injuries from a car wreck, tractor-trailer accident, slip and fall, motorcycle accident, bike wreck, dog bite, medical malpractice or any other recklessness or negligence of someone else, we can recover money for your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and future medical treatment.
• Bankruptcy. Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys have helped families throughout Southern Missouri get a fresh start through Chapter 7 bankruptcy (liquidation) or Chapter 13 bankruptcy (reorganization). Your case matters to us and you will receive the personal attention that you expect, whether you have a simple case with just a few creditors or a complex case with many assets and debts. We can also help you with debt planning and debt negotiation.
• Family Law, including custody and divorce, is about helping families in their time of need. The compassionate lawyers at our firm understand what you and your family are going through and are here to help, from simple uncontested divorces to the most complex, multi-state custody disputes.
• Civil Litigation. There are times when the actions of someone else can put you in a position where you have been harmed and may be entitled to monetary damages. This could be from fraud, deceit or deception, a problem with a contract, a partnership dispute or many other acts. Civil problems can be very complex and we look for creative ways to make the law work for you.
• Wills and Trusts. Planning for the future of your family is one of the most powerful ways to show your love. We have helped guide many families as they consider what should be in their will. But there is so much more that helps your family when a crisis hits. A Durable Power of Attorney will allow the decisions you want made to happen even when you are not able to make those decisions, whether because of a medical problem or because you are removed from lines of communication. And when a medical problem occurs, a Medical Power of Attorney and a Living Will work together to allow you to direct your medical care, even when you cannot communicate.